1.5

I ordered some medicine that has helped my pet in the past from another website.Since this was one of the few places that sold the medicine for a cheaper price I ordered from them, and next day shipping also.

I am not sure how long next day shipping after placing an order on a Saturday would have been but I received the medicine Tuesday afternoon which I thought was longer than expected. Well that didn't matter as my pet passed over the weekend so I no longer needed to medicine. I called them in an attempt to return the medicine. Well, after paying $22 for next day shipping and $20 for the medicine, I would only get a refund of $16.

Not worth the hassle if I can't get a full refund after much grieving. If I walked into any pet store in my area, they would give me a full refund no problem, its bad enough they still have to keep a percentage of the product.

I am very disappointed with this company and have no intentions on shopping with them again.A first experience and what a bad one!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no full refund and late delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no full refund, late shipping" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $42. Allivet needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allivet.

Had an Experience with Allivet?

Comments

I'm terribly sorry you lost your pet, that is never easy and you have my condolences.A few points.

First, it really depends on what time you placed your order on Saturday as to whether your package would ship Saturday or Monday. Most companies have a scheduled pickup time, so any orders placed after, let's say 4:00pm for example, will ship the following business day which, in your case, would be Monday. Taking that into consideration, you did indeed receive your package next day. As no company has the slightest control over the USPS, that is an issue you'd have to take up with the Postal Service.

Second, you really can't fairly compare an online return to taking an item back to your local pet store. From the sound of it, you did receive a full refund minus your shipping and a minimal restocking fee. Most all online retailers have a clearly stated return policy which will explain the restocking fees. This exert is from Allivet's Return Policy: "In the highly unlikely event you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Allivet (with the exception of prescription drugs and vaccines), we will gladly accept your return for an exchange or a refund.

Kindly return your unused, unopened items in their original box and/or packaging in new condition within 30 days for a replacement or refund.Please note that all returned item(s) are subject to 15% restocking fee and shipping charges on returned items are non-refundable." As horrible as losing you...

Just for the record, I am in no way shape or form affiliated with Allivet, I'm just a long time online shopper who also runs a small online farm business, and as such, have extensive experience regarding such matters.